Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not a good way to start, Mr. O

THIS is terrible news. Pastor Rick Warren of the Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California has been chosen to give the invocation at Obama's inauguration, the Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies announced today.
Boo!!! Hiss!!! This man is a bigot. See why I hate politics and politicians? Did we/should we expect anything more?

Well, I think it's time to change. Don't you?



Anyway, here are some random ramblings of the day...

We've finished Season 2 of Mad Men. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I loved that show!! I feel lost. Hold me!

The Dog Whisperer has never been so annoying.

Things were so good in 1983.

Snuggie. What's wrong with a good old fashioned robe?

Criminals are fun! ha ha ha! What's UP with silver guy? Oh, and they call the woman who dressed up like a cow and peed, a man. Moo, hello, she has no horns.

Even God's wives are being affected by the recession.

I agree with this list, except, what the hell is Plumbjack?

The story of a gay Muslim. "I want to be a part of my family," Aliyah says. "But what is the price that I have to pay? Honestly, I would rather die than go back to that person I was."


okay, must go watch Top Chef. bye!

No comments: