Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the flu, stomach knots, and other fun feelings

"Why didn't you get a flu shot!?" said my mom, but you know what...I'd rather have the real 24-hour thing than a low grade version coursing through my veins. Call me old-fashioned. But anyway, it's been an icky week all in all so far, and it's only wednesday.

The night the flu took over my soul, I had the worst dreams. See, we put a bid on a "fixer-upper" on Sunday, and the anxiety of the whole thing, combined with the stomach bug, made for a sweaty night of house nightmares. Eck, it was horrible. So, I'm glad to be coming out of that ordeal. We still haven't heard about the house, and the anxiety of not knowing either way has been taking its toll on me, that's for sure. "You don't look very good," said my coworker today. I couldn't argue.

Anyway, things catching my eye:

Ew, Ew, Ew, this is a terrible, horrible news story out of NY. "Police are retracing the route the van drove in attempt to find body parts, he said." oh, god.







I know SJ thinks I'm obsessed with the human puppy machine, but hey, it keeps getting weirder and weirder! Obsessed with Angelina! On food stamps! A website asking for donations!? Make sure to look at the old pictures of her. Once she was less crazy.





I'm glad a senior pup won the show, but I wish it had been a Terrier!

Pull to the right when you see this vehicle! Yikes!

I hate this guy. I bet there are some pissed off gay hounds waiting for him in hell.

Am i the only one that thinks that this guy Adam on American Idol looks JUST like Daniela Sea, Max from the L Word?




OMg, they are the same person!

okay, gotta run go get the wife from BART. buh buy.

No comments: