Wednesday, April 8, 2009

emotional roller coaster & a one-eyed dog

Okay, where do we sign up for the 1st time home buyers support group? Seriously.

You come across an article like this, read the comments, and your heart kind of explodes a little. Maybe renting (and paying for my landlord's Lexus SUV) isn't THAT bad? ARGGGGG!!!!

Oh, and we've could have written this.

anyway...

This video makes me want to sharpen the ends of rainbows and shoot them at these idiots. Lightning bolts!? Where are the volcanoes, tornadoes, and earthquakes the gays are responsible for too?



(don't they look so sad and concerned? maybe they should be more mad and concerned about this, this, this, or this. .)

PS. here are the audition tapes for that shitty video. So, wait...which one is really the doctor!??

And, really, today is pretty shitty all the way around. I had no idea that our staff morale ("morale") breakfast wasn't being paid for by our work, I keep hearing budget cuts, budget cuts, budget cuts (when is one gonna cut me??), and something that seemed hopeful (not a house, something else) may not be as hopeful anymore. sigh. what could make it better?

WINK could make it better. I feel in love with her last night. I really wanted to just take her home on the spot, but Puddin' would be so mad. Anyway...she's on my mind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, could have used the time to have breakfast at home, in my pajamas, for next to nothing instead.