Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dan Savage KO's a big-eared bigot and other stories

:-) YES! Dan Savage lets Tony Perkins have it. I LOVE when Dan brings up the fact that people who don't have kids can, and do, get married. Tony Perkins: "but that's not the purpose of marriage!"

OH REALLY??? So, i don't know if you've heard, but unless you are planning to populate this overpopulated earth, you have no business getting married!!!



This interview has made my day. Put it next to Keith Olbermann's amazing speech, and I think this cake is baked.

In other news:

HAVE YOU HEARD OF ADOPTION??? (GRR!!!)

I heart NYC.

Should I know who these women are?

Cute tattooed girl on Top Chef NYC! Go Jamie!! (the only bad news? she is "obsessed with onions" ew)

This is for my wife. (ps, you are still married to me)

Where's a tiger when you need one?

We've started watching Mad Men. Don't give away anything...I can tell I'm gonna be hooked!

I bet THIS IDIOT CAN GET MARRIED.

It was nice knowing you....We'll always have Foxfire.

And finally, should I go back to school? What do you think??

2 comments:

SJ said...

1. hi rachel.
2. bye angeie.
3. thank you dan.
4. who's the platinum pair?
5. i heart nyc. too.
6. GO SF TOP CHEF LEZ!!
7. yes. skool.

(p.s. my word verification is: hydro po) coincidence?

Anonymous said...

I was looking at humane univ last week. I'm not sure how good it is. It sounds a bit lame. I would be worth it if someone else paid!
maybe we could be school chums?