Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello. I am an adult. Nice to meet you.

Sometimes I just have to wonder...what exactly is going through a person's head when they stew in their thoughts about keeping "them gays" from getting married. Yeah, I know....stuff like, "god blah blah blah" "sacred blah blah blah" "marriage is for procreation because the earth needs more rednecks blah blah blah"

{seizure}

But, as an adult person who: has a job, pays taxes, volunteers, stops at stop signs, signals when turning, congratulates straight people when they want to celebrate their love, and stops when old (and even young) people are in the crosswalk, i have to say, I'm so tired of the ignorance and discrimination I am about THIS CLOSE to having a hissy fit. I mean it. I will scream. And stomp my feet.

WHew, okay. I just ate some mac and cheese, and watched this video, so i'm feeling a little bit better.

Anyway, my friend Lony is getting this shirt made. You better believe I've placed my order.


happy friday afternoon. wheee!!!!

No comments: