Tuesday, August 26, 2008

daily ramblings

Ah, the office bathroom.
Always entertaining. This morning, I walked in, and was treated to a new loud TOOOT right as I was walking past the first stall. Now, like Rani points out, the place to do a loud toot is indeed the bathroom. HOWEVER, if you're gassy as all get out, why pick the first stall, where you basically are the welcoming trumpet as people enter? I was about a foot away, and it was early. I had no toot tolerance.

Would you buy a 250 sq. foot home?
I saw this article yesterday and have been giving it some thought. Now, if you are single and travel a lot, this could work. But, could you imagine moving into a 250 sq. foot place with a partner? I don't care how well you get along, you will end up killing each other or getting divorced. And, please...don't put a dog in one of these boxes. It's like a 24-7 crate. I'm getting claustrophobic just thinking about it. And, I'm picturing small people sleeping in drawers.


Doodle?
My friend Ellie is an Animal Cop and claims she was called to a house where a man found a bat (quote) "on his doodle." I'm still trying to figure that one out. Did his house smell as bad as I think it did...cause you'd have to be pretty stanky dirty disgusting if you didn't know you had a rodent on your privates. I am retching just thinking about it.

What are you doing September 7th?
SJ and I are helping out Muttville at an adoption fair in Marin. Come by!! Old dogs kick ass.

1 comment:

SJ said...

is that what puddin's gonna look like when she's an elder granma-pit-bat-bunny?