Saturday, August 16, 2008

kennel 114



Today SJ and I volunteered. As we were wrapping things up, I said, "I'm gonna to see if there is anyone in 114." 114 is one of the ISO (isolation) wards. It's the last kennel. It looked like all of the kennels were vacant, but then I saw one clipboard. I walked back and there he was, the most delicious lump of puppy sugar. Huggies is his name and being adorable is his game. Since there was nobody else in the kennel, we let him out and had him run back and forth between us, giving him some much needed exercise. I'm assuming that the little guy is in ISO for kennel cough. He had been in availables, so he probably caught the cough there. Anyway, I wanted to share the delight that is Huggies. Look at his face. Couldn't you just eat him with a spoon? I just read his little story on the ACC site. He was dumped by his "owners" and left to fend for himself. I have no comment (I'm trying to be positive about humankind today...). Instead of thinking about that, I'm gonna think about Huggies buttery brown eyes.

No comments: