Thursday, August 7, 2008

pepaw

i'm not sure what it is, but everytime i read "pepaw" or "memaw" in a post from d-listed, it really makes me laugh.

For instance, this great story about a pepaw and his hammer...really made my day.
"Cover your a-hole when read the next part. You don't want it to cry, because that will just make everything a mess." HA! And, why do I keep hearing Rani say "my anus is bleeding. my anus is bleeding." in my head as I read the story.


My favorite part of the story is that, in the police report, the cops say he just kinda sat up slowly when they walked in. I bet he was freaking out because suddenly his cop fantasies had become really, really vivid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay, that was an interesting story. however, the neighbor lady's quote made me laugh more than anything: "He does it 24/24. He's not right."

24/24? They got 24 days in a week in Indiana?