Monday, August 18, 2008

Real Estate FAILS

On Craigslist today:

Listed as Bernal. NOT in Bernal. Silver & Bayshore...good try though folks!! Should have known when I saw $349,000 right?

A million-30 DUPLEX. And it's not even pretty.





"CHEAP!" Who uses that in a listing about a house? Makes it sound like a marked down display model. And, what the hell is "curb appeal?"


Romantic Excelsior Hideaway
. Those 3 words should never be put together. Okay, the inside of the house is cool, I admit it. But they say "killer view" and that's enough for me not to want it. Who says "killer" anymore?


"You'll love this house--At least the price"
WORST SALES LINE I HAVE EVER HEARD. Basically, this house sucks. But the price is okay. And it IS okay. $280,000. I bet it's a crap box.


Large Loot.
If a realtor can't spell LOT, I'd stay away.


Charming Classic Home with Hip Details.
Hip details? I don't think I want a home with HIP details.


This house is gorgeous.
But it is $2 million over our budget. But it has a dumb waiter.

No comments: